Facilitation starts before you get to Mini-Yo-We
- Make (an action or process) easy or easier;
- Increase the likelihood of (a response);
- Make easy or less difficult — usually by doing something to advance the accomplishment of an act;
- To assist in accomplishing objectives in a a training context. It requires active participation by the facilitator to engage and involve the others in accomplishing the objective.
Our job is to facilitate the leaders of your group in creating and designing the best possible educational experience or retreat. It starts months before coming to Mini-Yo-We as we help you in the planning process. It continues while your group grows together during you stay with us. And it continues when you leave.
At the Mini-Yo-We Outdoor Centre our goal is to make planning your school group outing or retreat as easy and time efficient as possible. We do this by providing you with all of the following services and details:
- help you with parent information evenings/ power point slide presentations
- Curriculum based programming, based on your school’s specific goals and needs
- Delicious and nutritious meals that meet everyone’s dietary requirements
- All the forms you will need to send home to parents
- Well trained and enthusiastic staff are prepared to lead 3 or more hours of experiential learning every day you are with us
- All necessary equipment
We look forward to hearing from you. We will do everything we can to make this as simple as possible for you from a paper work and planning standpoint. Even if you have never tackled a trip of this magnitude, Rest easy! We will make it more than manageable.
Learning through experience in the outdoors can be like discovering a whole new world. Within each and every one of us exists enormous potential for growth and learning. It is not without effort that this can be achieved. Please contact us to plan a free consultation. Let the Mini-Yo-We Outdoor Centre show you the path.
“…Every child has inside them an aching void for excitement and if we don’t fill it with something which is exciting and interesting and good for them, they will fill it with something which is exciting and interesting and not good for them…”